Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

After being soooooooooooooooo tired last night I was awaken at around 2 am to a voice saying mama I threw up. My poor Dustin threw up in the floor, I know TMI. I wished I had a dollar for the times I have had to wake up during the night and clean up throw up. Soooooooooo, not fun,. So needless to say our washing machine was running at 2 this morning. Then of course Levi was up at 4 and didn't want anythign to do with his crib soooooooooo he was int he bed with us which means i am not getting any sleep. then he wanted to be up at 6 for good . Needless tosay I am fixing to go and lay back down cause he has just fallen asleep again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cleaning up throw up in the middle of the night has got to be one of the worst things we moms have to do!!! I totally feel for you. I am still feeding my baby every three hours and it has been months since I havenm't been exhausted!! Hope your son feels better!!

Jane said...

I'm not wanting to be in your shoes sister! In the middle of the night!?! Don't you ever just say, go back to bed, I'll deal with it in the morning?!? I soooo enjoy my sleep.