Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Monday, June 18, 2007

Busy weekend!

WEll we had a busy weekend . Friday night after hubby got him the kids and I took him out to eat at his fave restuarant, Ryan's. Then we just rode around for a bit and came home. Saturday he worked on some side work he is doing then Saturday night we went to my sister's house for my nephew's birthday party. He turned 5 this weekend!! My where does the time go. That night my sister also gave me a early birthday present. A book I have been wanting called,Created to be his Help Meet by Debi Pearl. This book is awsome and I came home and started reading it Saturday night. I am already starting chapter 10! LOL Anyone who is having trouble in their marriag,just getting married,been married for years, well ANY woman needs to read this book!! Okay so Sunday I woke up and was feeling bad as I haven't felt too good for a week so I did not go to church. My parents came and picked up the 3 kids that wanted to go to church. At about 12:30 my hubby,me,the baby and the son who did not go to church went to my mom;s for father's day. WE ate and swam in their pool. Then we came home and I cleaned and just relaxed. Hubby and I talked about the book I was reading some and some other things. Here we are already Monday. I have got to get off here so I can get ready to take my oldest daughter to the YMCA for a day camp she is going to this week. Then the other kids and I have to go to town. UGH! Tommorrow I have to take my youngest daughter to the eye doctor for a check up, I think her glasses need to be changed. She is 4 and wearing a bifocal, she has wore glasses since she was 5 months old. So I guess I am gonna have a busy week also but that is okay.

2 comments:

Jane said...

amazing how fast time can fly!

Mothertomanyblessings said...

oh yes it is!