Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Super busy

Just wanted you all to know I am still alive. Just supper busy around here. It is a good kind of busy though. I try to get in a much school I can each day. Having a 2 month old, 1 yr old, and 2 yr old in the house is very interesting some days. Sometimes though it is the older ones who add the challenge. I am trying to work on attitudes and how they treat each other lately.
Dh and I are making some decisions that are not easy to make so please be in prayer for us on that. Sometimes it is just so hard to know what to do and it is hard when you do not have many that believe the same way you do. Anyway, just wanted to post a short message to let everyone know I am still here just busy. I got to go get lunch cause we are meeting with a friend at 1:30 today. God bless you all.

No comments: