Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Monday, November 23, 2009

Can you believe!

That our newest blessing is 2 months old! Wow, time flies when your having fun. LOL! Having 7 kids is such a blessing. Most people stand in shock when I say that. HOw in the world could I actually like having the responsibility of 7 kids is how they act. Well... I feel they are missing out. Like they are missing out on the tons of blessings you experience when you leave everything to the Lord. NO, it is not easy and many times you are looked at like you have 3 heads but it is so worth it. Every moment is worth it, the sleepless night, the days of sickness, the raging headaches from lack of sleep, the worry, everything, it is all worth it. Because with the bad comes the good. The tons of kisses, hugs, the I love you's, the joy of each child learning while their sibling's cheer them on and teach them also, the laughs and giggles, all of it. I do not know what the Lord has planned for my family and I know it will not always be easy but I do know that the Lord will be with us every single step. God bless you all and I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Do not forget to thank the Lord DAILY for each blessing he has given you.

No comments: