Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Great site for busy moms

Since I had the baby we have not gotten her out much with all the flu and sickness around here. So I have had to be creative. I usually go shopping every Sunday with my menu plan in hand but for non food items I have been ordering from a place called Alice and actually been spending less money . I guess because I am not walking through the store and actually just getting on there during the week and finding the things I need and then just ordering. I would highly recommend it. You sometimes get your package the next day after you order and shipping is always free. And they also search the web for coupons for you and they already add them in for you./ They also havea referral program. IT is so neat!!! Anyway here ya go, enjoy. You can also request for them to start carrying items you do not see on there.
http://www.alice.com/referral/78C257FD

No comments: