Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Striving to be the what I am called to be

I feel like the Lord is calling me and showing me what he wants me to be . I feel like all I have ever went through in my life was for a purpose, in fact I know it was. It all lead me to where I am today. I have a wonderful life! Some may say I would never want to be her but that is okay with me. I am proud of who I am. The Lord has brought me so far. Sometimes I forget who I am suppose to be but when I look in my little bitty baby's face and she smiles at me I know exactly who I am. I am a mother of 7 beautiful children who the Lord blessed me with to raise as arrows for His glory. I am a wife to the most wonderful man in the world. I love my life and if that is all anyone sees me as I am fine with that. I love my life and I totally belive that is what God made me to be. And I am coming to the place that I am so fine with that.