Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Out of Shape!!!

Yeah! Yeah!! I know I just had a baby less than two months ago but I started my Taebo workout today and boy am I out of shape.. EEK!! I didn't get all the way through it and I am sore! I didn't get all the way through it cause I had a 1 yr old and 2 yr old hanging on to my legs crying. NOt sure why doing Taebo started that chain reaction , dh said it was because they thought I had gone crazy. LOL, is a possiblity. Anyway, I go 20 minutes in. IT may be a good thing they stopped me cause I am so sore now . I am gonna do this though.!!! I am ! Even if it well..... we won't go there. I am gonna get healthier though and I am gonna lose this weight. Just in case God has another blessing in store for us down the road, I have had a baby every year for the past 3 years so you can imagine what it has done to my body. My husband says I think you look fine but I know I could look alot better and I need to be happy with myself. I also want to be as healthy as I can be for my kids. The kids are actually doing Taebo with me so it is a bit funner and you do not feel as goofy. Anyway, anyone wanna start the weightloss journey with me???

1 comment:

keithandjennifer said...

DH said they thought I was going crazy..... THAT IS SO FUNNY! thanks for the laugh!