Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Sunday, November 8, 2009

My wonderful giving kids,What Christmas is all about

We recieved our Samaritan's Purse Gift Catalog in the mail https://www.samaritanspurse.org/index.php/Giving/gift_catalog/ and I just glanced at it and thought this would be nice but as many busy moms do I just tossed it aside. This has also been talked about on other blogs like this one http://everypreciousjoy.blogspot.com/ also. anyway back to what I was saying. My kids found it. They have all decided that is what they want to do for Christmas this year with their money they have in giving. They get a allowance each week and they put some in savings, spending and giving. They each have a good bit saved in spending. So together they have decided along with their daddy and I that they would choose to help on some of these needs. It is fun to see what each choose. We are also helping a local family here . Anway , I just love seeing my kids being so selfless, they are usually always like that. Always wanting to help others. I am so proud of them , I know they each will grow up and be used for God's glory. Suddenly Christmas looks alot different this year, we are turning it into what it should be able . I hope each and every one of you have a awsome Christmas this year. Let us know if you have a need we might could help with also. God bless.

No comments: