Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Sunday, May 27, 2007

WOW what a weekend!!!

BOy this weekend has been busy busy busy! Friday night my mom kept my two youngest ones while we took the three older ones to the race. That was really nice cause it was so peaceful and was not filled with a crying baby or a 4 yr old saying I have to go potty, I have to go potty-LOL! So we got home at like 11:00 and the boys had a ball game at 10 Saturday morning. Mama brought the two little ones and met us there, I was really starting to miss them.Anyway, so after the ball game we had two of the ball players come over. So that was two more mouths to feed which we really cannot tell a difference when we have company cause we already have to fix so muchfood. anyway, they spent the night and were gonna camp out and about 11:00 last night they came running in saying they heard coyote's and they would not go back out so then ended up sleeping in the boys room ! I was so exhausted last night. And of course Levi still woke up. Anyway, so they also went to church with us. Everyone had to have baths this morning and get ready, that was 7 kids to get ready, That was a adventure, but we made it to church ON TIME! The service was good, so we came home and the boys parents came and after we ate lunch we all took a nap lol. Then I had to go to town to get milk-of course but daddy kept all the kids which was great. Well so that has been our weekend so far. Very busy !!! I also got my book Saturday wrote by the Jeub family, it has been awsome so far of what I read.

No comments: