Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A little at a time

Things seem to be getting better a little at a time. I feel the Lord is telling me something but I am wondering how in the world I will ever be able to do it or to talk it over with Billy. I know each person has a gift and that we are all here for a purpose and I feel like God is showing me my purpose even if it is scaring me to death. Today has went pretty good. Brittani got a cavity filled today and she did AWSOME!! Then after that we had to go get some groceries which is always fun with all 5 kids but it got acomplished and now I am just trying to get the house straightened and then it will be time to cook supper . I am going for simple tonight. Hot dogs and smilie face french fries. Tommorrow and Friday will not be too busy but we do have baseball games both those days. Dustin is so hoping to pitch. Thanks to many of you who read this but DO NOT comment here but email me for all the encouragement and everything. YOu girls are the best! Also everyone do not forget to check out the new make up I am selling and if you are interested in selling it let me know and I will explain it all to ya. Hugs to you all!

No comments: