Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Time to get busy!!!

ALthough it is not like I don't have enough going on but it is time for me to help my husband make some money so we can get out of this hole we are in and move towards the things we want. WE do not have huge dreams just small ones. I have tried to just put this in God's hands and let things work out thru his will. The kids have been acting alot better the past couple days so that makes me excited. Although the boys have already got taught the lesson that friends are not always gonna be there for ya. So I had the chat with them last night that friends may not always be there and that is why they need to get along cause when they grow up they will be the best friends each other has!! I am trying to figure out what to do and what to sale to help bring in some money. I am going to start with the make up and see how it does and then if it doesn't go so well might also add in selling some candles called Mia Bella candles. I just need to help hubby with our money issues right now and me working outside the home would not work. I mean I am sure it would work some how but I would never get any sleep and he wants me at home. TOnight the boys have a baseball game so we have that going on and then tommorrow night I have a mother / daughter banquet to go to with my mother and my girls( and poor Levi has to tag along) and I think my sister so I am looking forward to that. Anyway, have a blessed day and check out the make up . Click on the thing on my side bar. :)

No comments: