Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Monday, May 14, 2007

my weekend!

The weekend went pretty good. Friday I went to a mother/daughter banquet with my mother,sister,and my girls(and with levi,lol). It was a nice time. Then Saturday my wonderful mom kept our kids so Billy and I could have some time together alone. That was also very nice., Then Sunday we went to church, then to my mil's,then to my moms. It was a nice Mother's DAy. The kids are very tired this morning and not wanting to get going. IT is already almost 10:00 and they haven't even ate breakfast!!!! WE have school today and the boys have a baseball game tonight at 6:00. We have a game tonight, Thursday and Friday. UGH, busy week. Brittani has to get a tooth filled Wendsday also. I absoulutely loved the sermon yesterday at church but it just made me more confused on how I feel about birth control. Anyway, I gotta go.

1 comment:

Jane said...

I have been praying for you and your family...Keep the faith, cause when we are dry, Jesus will fill our cup!