Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

well...

I think I am FINALLY going in the right direction! I feel soooooooooo much better this morning. HOpe I am not speaking too soon. Thanks for anyone that has been praying for me. It means so much, this really has been a rough week. I went ahead and took the kids to Vacation Bible School yesterday even though I did not feel like it at all and they had a blast. It started Sunday night and I think they are really having a awsome time. I was hoping I would be better by today cause I have so much to do. All week I am going to be testing the boys( well practice testing) to see how well they are doing and what we need to work on, I am working with Paige on contractions, and Brittani on her reading. Levi just works on being cuter and cuter lol. Thursday Paige has her dental appt to tighten her braces and Friday I have my glucose test, hopefully I will be well so I can get it done. Saturday is my nephew's bday party and that night is fireworks. :) Little one is still having some bad diapers, like this morning I woke up to a mess again but he seems to be feeling fine so hopefully slowly but surely the mess is leaving us. I have heard from tons of people it is everywhere. HOpe everyone else's family does not get it!

No comments: