Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Monday, June 16, 2008

I guess I

am stuck where I am at!! The other doctors would take me and made me a appt for next Friday but now I am having problem with insurance. The doctors office said it may pay or may not . Then if they didn't I would but stuck with allllllllll the bills even at the hospital. So... guess I am stuck. I was up all night with a throwing up child so this really upset me cause I am soooooooooooo tired!!!!!!! So.. when I go for my appt on the 20th I am gonna talk to my midwife about all of this. It is really important to me that my kids be in the room during delivery but doesn't sound like that is totally a option this time :(

2 comments:

musicmommy3 said...

Perhaps everything will work out the way you want it to. :)

Maybe God has a plan in all of this...I'm not saying I'm sure o what that specific plan is but I'm just saying...perhaps God is orcastrating something here... :):)

Will continue to pray.

Mothertomanyblessings said...

Thanks so much!!! that is exactly what I was thinking