Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Friday, June 20, 2008

Update

Well... the kids are better and so far the boys have not gotten the awful sickness!! Dh and I were sick all day yesterday and last night. I was suppose to have my glucose test but I barely made it to the midwife so she said we would wait till I was better for the glucose test. I had lost 2.5 pounds and my urine showed I was dehydrated so she told me some meds and said if things did not improve to call her back cause I would need to get some iv fluids. Soo... I have been trying to take my medicine and drink some stuff. So far things are a little better but I still feel AWFUL!!! Baby seemed to be doing good,heartrate was good, I am measuring pretty much right on. She tried to see if he turned head down but could not really tell and she did not want to press hard cause of me being sick. So I go back on july 7th and i think they are gonna do a ultrasound to be sure he has turned head down. And in other news she said there should not be a problem with the older ones being in the room with us during delivery so that is better than what we thought. I would like it to be like last time with my parents in the room with all the kids with me and dh but if this is what they give me I will take it! Hopefully baby turns so I can still have natural birth!! Anyway, that is a little update. So much has went on but I am sort of in a fog cause I am so tired and feel so terrible`.

Hope none of you have gotten it . My midwife talks like it is going around crazy!

1 comment:

A Happy Homeschool Mom said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Tiffany!

I remember how hard it was being sick while pregnant and taking care of everything else. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.