Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Friday, June 27, 2008

Glucose test!

So I went for my glucose test this morning and passed so that is another thing checked off the list. The drink made me feel really yucky. I'll manage though. I think we are finally still going in the right direction although not sure we are totally well yet, Thanks for all the well wishes. It is amazing how many times I hear' ARe all those yours' when I am out and about. I took all the kids with me to my appt and then we had to go to Wal mart. It is insane. I guess I might as well get used to it, you should really see their face when they realize that yes I am expecting another. I am enjoying the new van very much, it drives well and I am getting used to parking it. Life is being pretty good to us, all the glory going to God. He is good isn't he, Sometimes when we are sick or just down we really forget how great God is. I am thankful he kept the baby safe while I was so sick. I am almost 29 weeks so getting closer and closer. Dh's business is busy again and he has so much work. It is really good and I hope it continues. So many people do not have jobs right now and/or their business is not going that well. I really hope we get rain soon, just some rain. It is getting really bad here. We need some rain for our garden and I am so scared our well will go dry. Well I have a huge headache so I that is about it for this post. Will post more later.

No comments: