Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Saturday, June 21, 2008

And it hit again

Last night baby boy started having terribly nasty diapers and then he threw up twice during the night,. But that was it with him and now he seems to feel fine again, weird. Then our youngest dd started with her diarreha again this morning. It was constantly for over a hr so I gave her some phenigren(sp?)and she seemed better. So I don't know if we are going in the right direction or not , We all ate something today so we will see how that goes. For some reason I cannot swing being exhausted , I did go to bed early last night again but I guess getting up with little man didn;t help. my tummy has been really crampy today, not sure if it has to do with the virus or what , But baby boy is moving like crazy so that makes me feel better.
I hope the kids get better cause starting tommorrow night they are suppose to have Vacation Bible School . We will just have to see. I think I forgot to tell they had golf camp last week and played tournament game Wendsday. One of the twins got a trophy for longest drive and a trophy for 2nd place. Other twin got a trophy for 3rd place. Our oldest daughter got a trophy for 1st place in her division. So i was super proud but my dh was soooooooooo proud, They have not been playing long so I was surprised. :)
Tested my daughter since she was in 3rd grade this year and sent it off so hopefully she did well. We used the CAT through seton testing. Also ordered the boys a Spectrum test booklet just for me to see where they are at. I wanted to practice test them but I might use some of it with my daughter, WE are doing school on and off this summer cause we have baby boy coming in September.
I have a new nephew. I have only mentioned him breifly cause so much has went on but he is adorable. I have only saw him once due to all the sickness and such.
Well that is about it for now, hopefully soon I will have some better post, I just feel like lately I have been blabbing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Tiffany! I just stopped in to read your latest blog - thanks for the visit to mine. :)