Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

So busy lately

IT seems we stay so busy lately, I feel I am not getting everything done but I guess you just have to let some stuff go. The boys have been working with their dad alot this week which is good cause that means work is picking up. IT got really slow and I got really worried but I know the Lord will provide . He always does! I have been trying to keep their school work up even though we have all been so busy and I have been super tired with this pregnancy. I am 5 weeks now . I have a appt with a midwife on MOnday so I am excited about that, MAybe they will do a ultrasound cause i will be 6 weeks then, then we can see if everything is okay , to be sure there is just one, and to make sure I am not farther along than I think I am. But between all of this we have been having basketball games. AHHHHHHHHH!!! Yesterday my sister found out what she is having but I am not gonna spill it cause I am sure there is some she has not gotten to tell yet. Another healthy blessing is what really matters though. Well just thought I would drop in. I feel like all I do is babble every time I blog, I think with every pregnancy I lose brain cells. Wonder how many I got left lol?

1 comment:

Amy said...

thanks for the comment on my blog. How neat that we have around the same due date.