Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Friday, January 25, 2008

Birthday parties and my baby turning one

:( :( Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I cannot believe my baby boy will be one Sunday! It has went by so fast. I cannot believe it, he is so much fun to have around. He thinks he is bigger than he is, Not walking yet but he is pulling up on everything. He is so precious. Hubby, the kids and I just love him to pieces. He will be very jelous of the new baby coming in September I am sure but will also but in awe of the baby too, He takes everything in. He wants to be right in the middle of everything.
We are having his and my daughter's bday party together. My oldest daughter was born on my moms birthday and then I had our baby boy 15 minutes from their bday. We are having my moms bday tonight and then I am combining our daughter's and son's bday together Sunday. I am super excited cause Wal-MArt is making a cake where they are doing one half Hannah Montana and one half Cars. And he even gets his own bday cake free. How great is that. We are expecting to have a house full so my weekend will be cleaning up for it. I cannot believe my daughter is turning 9 and my baby boy 1!!!!!!!!! EEK! Then in march we have the twins bday and they will be 11(WOW!!!!!) and 4 days after that our youngest daughter will be turning 5. Really where does the time go.

No comments: