Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Friday, December 13, 2013

Pure , Therapeutic Essential oils

   Many think there is no difference in oils but there are sadly wrong. I know from experience there is a difference and also from research. I have used oils before with not much success. That was until a friend as me to go to a class with her. I really respect her and so I went. I am so thankful the Lord used her to help me learn about these treasures he left us.
   Here is a great blog post about the difference and what it means to be therapeutic grade. http://yoursacredcalling.com/commonscentsmom/what-is-therapeutic-grade/
   Right now for the first person to sign up under me I am giving away some gifts. Please contact me if you are interested. Leave me a message with your email addy and I will contact you. :)

No comments: