Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Monday, December 16, 2013

Blessing your husband this Christmas

 With having 10 children sometimes I am so focused on other things my husband gets pushed to the side. So while getting things together for the kids to have a special week I also started thinking of things to do for my husband. I came across some ideas on pinterest and one I really liked. The 12 days of Christmas. I chose to give Billy something everyday day starting 12 days from Christmas, some do it Christmas day until 12 days after Christmas. Anyway, I had some catching up to do because I could not get started until yesterday. This is what I have done so far!

One the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me a $12 fleece. ( Old Navy was having a awesome sale yesterday so I got a nice fleece in his favorite Gator colors).

On the 11th day of Christmas my true love gave to me a $11 dollar razor.(Gave him a nice razor I had because what man doesn't like to use a new razor)

On the 10th day of Christmas my true love gave me to me a $10 box of chocolate.

On the 9th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 9 hersey kisses. :) (Also gave him 9 real kisses)

So this is the point we are at right now. I cannot tell anymore because he might read this. I will update a few days from now. You can make this simple and as cheap as you would like. We as keepers of the home really do need to make our men feel special. I hope mine does. Share with me what you do to make your man feel special and keep the spark alive. :)

No comments: