Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Freshing Your Home Without Unhealthy Chemicals

Here is what we use. This is also money saving at it's best. The oranges and cinnamon sticks came from Apple Cider we made , then I just cut pieces from our Christmas tree, added splash of vanilla and added some Rosemary from our herb garden and it smells heavenly. We have just been adding water to this for a couple of days. 


 Here is my Young Living diffuser! IT is awesome. It not only makes my house smell nice but I am also purifying the air in my home and my kids are actually boosting their immune systems when I use things like Thieves and Purification in it. Right now it has Christmas Spirit in it just because it smells wonderful. Next , we will be using Thieves again since we went to town today and the kids went in several stores with me.

No comments: