Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Young Living Oils again

So I just have to tell you some more YL oils story. I have not been using these long at all and already have majorly helped my family!!! It is just so exciting I want to share. After writing my last post some more of my kids have gotten something and so has my husband. I was able to use my oils and very effectively make them feel better and ultimately get well. For that I am so thankful. AND without using harmful medicines that are almost more toxic. I also have gotten rid of headaches, I use it for knee pain on my husband and then yesterday my husband was feeling horribly. I started with him and he has felt so much better today. Also yesterday I got sunburned BADLY before I went to bed I mixed up some lavender and coconut oil and it took the pain right out! :) I feel so silly because why would I not think they would work, these were used as far back as Biblical times. I have more stories but I won't keep going on and on. Today we had a class so we could inform others of these great gifts from God. So thankful for what God has given us.

No comments: