Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Monday, November 11, 2013

Our Selfish Society

 I do not know why I am writing this post but just feel like I should. I am so sad for the selfishness of many. We are so busy and selfish these days we do not take the time to even worry about others. WE just go about our day and not think of what others might be going through .That is one thing I hope I instill in my kids is that we are not put on this earth for ourselves. We should be reaching out to others. I know some of this post is for me. Sometimes we are so caught up in our own lives that we do not see the hurt others have. I am TRYING to put others first. God has put us here to be salt and light! Don't forget that. We have got to start thinking how things we do affect others and not just going by how we feel. We need to take others feelings and put them before ours. Same in marriages! We should put our spouse and then our kids first. Sometimes that is very hard to do but that is the way God designed it. And when we do that things go so much smoother and life is so much better. So this is a perfect time of year to start putting others first and being thankful. I am trying to start in my own life. God is laying so many things on my heart! I just wanted to share with anyone I can.

No comments: