Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Monday, November 18, 2013

Young Living Essential Oils Round 2

I posted all about how they helped the kids get better before and how well they worked well we had one start to get sick Friday night/Saturday and we did Thieves and let him take a bath in Epsom salt and lemon EO and also did some NingXia Red with Thieves in it and by Sunday he was completely better and we got to go to church. This morning my 5 year old woke up with a horrible cough, that deep uh oh cough and I rubbed his chest with RC and put Thieves in his water and rubbed his feet and what you know we have had no more cough and he has felt fine all day. I am so thankful a very good friend of mine asked me to go to a class. IT has truly helped us. Last night when we got home from church my husband was aching so bad( I think a lot of his aching is due to thyroid issues) and I put Valor, Panaway , and Peppermint on his knees , ankles, and feet and in no time he was feeling so much better. It takes a lot to impress my husband too! :) If you would like more info you can email me at t_bllrd@yahoo.com . I would love to answer any questions you might have or help you in any way. I have had some awesome people lead me to the answers I was looking for. Thanks to those people, you know who you are.

No comments: