Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Monday, August 27, 2012

Through trials the Lord can teach you so much

I have not posted much lately because I have not be in my right mind, I have had some health things going on but the Lord has used this trial to teach me soooooooooo much and while I thought I was dying,had cancer, or something of the sort I would not trade this trial for anything. The Lord has taught me I need to be more content, I need to wait for HIS TIMING, I need to give more attention to my husband(alot of times I let life get in the way, this is something I will probably have to work on the rest of my life), that relying on other people in your time of weakness is what the church is all about and that it is okay, and so much more. To fill you in we did find out what was going on with me, I have hypothyroidism. I have started some medicine and have felt a bit better. I hope to find some natural alternatives when my levels are leveled out. I just wanted to write this post because no matter what you are going through God can sure use it to teach you something if you LISTEN and study his word. I would love to hear if anyone else deals with any thyroid issues and how you manage it. God is good, good all the time!!

No comments: