Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Saturday, August 4, 2012

God is good!

Had a great day today at the zoo with my little ones and my beloved husband, Time with my family is just what I need today. I have been going through a hard time lately and needed this time today with just my family. Really a great day! WE went to the zoo and it was overcast so that kept it from being so hot and the rain held off until we were done with the zoo and playing in the playground. Before we entered the zoo a nice group of young people were handing out waters and Capri Suns for the little ones while they handed out tracks. WE happily took them and they told us that God loved us. And in my head I was saying yes , he does and thank you Lord for reminding me you always know what we need. WE had a great time seeing all the animals. It didn't start raining until we were on our way to get something to eat. And of course we need rain so we are thankful for that as well. Now , I am fixing to sit back and rest a bit. Also something I really need. God is good, I say it but sometimes I forget just how good. This is a God who gave me a wonderful husband and 9 beautiful children when I am so undeserving. This is a God who sent his ONLY son to die so that I might live. HOw powerful is that!!!! Although times for me have been kind of rough lately, this too shall pass and everything will be ok. If you are going through a trial in your life right now you are NOT alone! And every trial we face is for a reason. We may never understand why but sometimes I think we are not meant to. Sometimes it is to draw us closer to the Lord so that we may in turn rely fully on Him.

No comments: