Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Friday, August 3, 2012

Couponing and finding deals

Couponing and finding deals (markdowns,etc..) are a great way to help stretch your families budget. I love a website that I go to daily that lets you know all the sales , markdowns , and deals she has found also how to use coupons and she pairs online printable coupons with markdowns. I have learned so much from there and have saved our family a ton of money. Yes, it takes a little time out of my day but it is so worth it. As a helpmeet to my husband I feel stretching our money is one of my jobs. Look at the deals I got today at CVS from markdowns and coupons. I paid $3.91 for all that you see plus a big bag of skittles that are not in the picture that were eaten by some little ones on the way home. :)

2 comments:

keithandjennifer said...

Hey! When did they start selling empty bottles of gatoraid.... :)J/K Good job on the savings!

Mothertomanyblessings said...

LOL, we were thirsting so the older ones and I drunk those. :)