Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Friday, August 3, 2012

New School Year

I am planning out next years school year. We never really stop schooling, just how we do. WE do alot of school but when we need to take a break I do not feel guilty . Anyway, this year for the most part I am hoping to use Switched on Schoolhouse for the older 4. WE will see how this works out. Then for my little man who is learning to read we will be using Learning to Read in 100 easy lessons. And then not sure what else for him yet. We do family bible study at night so we get alot of reading in then also. :) Anyway, so now this is what we have decided just so it will give me a bit of break on stressing about school and they can pretty much move at their own pace.

No comments: