Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Monday, February 25, 2008

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Great deal!!!







WE got this pack and play BRAND NEW made by Eddie Bauer , it comes with the bassinet and changing station you see in the pictures. Also got stroller/carseat combo BRAND NEW!!! The car seat and stroller have suede on them , sooooooooooooo nice. We paid $100 for it all!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it?? WE saved over $230 or more. I have been worrying about these things cause we needed some of the bigger ticket items this time cause the other is worn, broken down, expired which is expected going through many other children. SO now all we need is a new crib and if it is a girl we will have to get clothes and such. I am super excited. My hubby and I found this deal while we were out on our anniversary cause my parents had the kids for us. :)
Alsooooooooooooooo my sweet sister paid for my dh and I to have a nice candlelight supper at a nice little place. We had a steak dinner and it was really nice, taste even better when you know you do not have to pay for it lol. My sister is great, and it was totally unexpected. Sooooooo nice!!!!

We did alot this weekend and it was real nice. But now we are back to reality. Just wanted to share my great deal with you all.

5 comments:

DeeAnn said...

Your sweet sister bought our dinner last week, too. I'll have to remember to take her a housewarming meal. Congrats on your great deals. My Lily and Nolan are only 18 months apart and everything was fine. She just really missed me while I was in the hospital, but all of them did.

Catrina said...

That is an awesome deal, it feels so good to get a great deal. I can live off the high for quite a while. lol

musicmommy3 said...

How WONDERFUL! Aren't great deals so exciting. Praise God! He really does provide. :):)

musicmommy3 said...

Your sister is great. I miss her. :)

Mama to 12, so far said...

yay! Good for you.
Yep things do wear out but this is a great blessing for your family!