Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Well ........

I could not think of a title so I just put well. LOL! I guess that shows what mood I have been in lately. The past week I have felt so exhausted. I have no idea what is going on. I have had a sick one but she has still been sleeping good. The little one has not but he is just now running a fever so I am wondering if that is what has been wrong with him. He started breaking out in a rash a couple of days ago and today looked like he might break out more and he was running a temp of 100.8 . He did not take a nap all day. He usually takes one at around 9:30 in the morning and then another around 2:00 but today he did not. He passed out after supper around 5:00 so I bet he will be up tonight too but I just could not keep him up, he was sooooooooooooo tired. Anyway, back to me being exhausted . I do not remember feeling like this until the end of my pregnancy. IT is like something has zapped my get up and go! What is weird too is I am getting a belly, it is easy to spot but yet the scale does not really show I have gained anything. I will be 12 weeks Monday. My hubby still says it is twins and one is just hiding. HAHA!!! NOt funny. I have had two ultrasounds already and it is just one! My neighbor told me it looked like I had lost weight in my face ,neck and such so maybe I have lost weight in other places and gained in my tummy.
WE had a pretty good week of school last week though so I am proud of that. There are things I want them all to know by the end of this year but we will be schooling through summer anyway so I am not in too big of hurry. I am already trying to think of what I want to do next year. I may switch back to using Christian LIberty like I did our first year, I dunnno.
Well that is about it for now, I think I am just gonna sit back and relax while the little one is asleep because ya never know what tonight will bring. Maybe he will be so tired he will sleep all night cause he has been up since 4:45 am . Have a blessed night !

1 comment:

Mama To My Crew said...

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi over at my blog! I have enjoyed reading at yours too!

http://www.thefullquiverhomeschoolhouse.wordpress.com