Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

TAGGED!!!!!!!!

1) Link to the person who tagged you. Not sure how to link like everyone else does but here is the link to her blog :)
http://musicmommy3.blogspot.com/

2) Post the rules.

3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.

4) Tag at least three people.

5) Be sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.


1. I LOVE SNICKERS BARS.
Just cannot help it , always have and always will.


2.I HATE A DIRTY HOUSE.
Even though we have many kids I cannot stand for the house to be dirty.


3. I CANNOT STAND MATH!
This is terrible since I homeschool my kids but I have just had to bite my tongue and work through it.


4.I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN READY FOR BED AT 9:00 MY WHOLE LIFE.

It is like I am wired this way, when 9:00 rolls around I start losing steam. Even when I was younger my parents never had a problem with me going to bed. Now it irrates my hubby some I think. Doesn't mean I get to go to bed at 9:00 though lol


5.I AM TENDERHEARTED!

Always been really easy to cry. It is insane. Get my feelings hurt really easily/


6.I CANNOT STAND THINKING ABOUT WHAT TO HAVE FOR SUPPER!
I always dreaded this. I did better when I was making a menu but I have fell out of that, got to start that again.

Alright that is the 6 things about me. The people I am tagging are:
Amy at Amy's Humble Musings
Audrey
Susannah

3 comments:

musicmommy3 said...

Thanks for playing Tiffany. I enjoyed getting to know the quirky side of you a little better!

Mothertomanyblessings said...

You are welcome!!!! I enjoy learning about others as well too. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.