Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Well my hopes were bashed last night

McCain is finally the winner. WE are in for some bad days ahead. Everyone thinks it is going to be so much better when we get a new president in there . My oh My are they gonna be surprised. But frankly , I know God is my president and he will take care of me so I am not too terribly worried although it does make me sick to think of any of the three leading us. I think none of them, even McCain has too much moral value. Kind of sad to me but what can ya do. Maybe I will be proven wrong but I totally doubt it.
In other news school is going pretty good today. Except for the one child everyone has stayed on task pretty well. WE have to do some major work in grammar I see though. My one child is very trying and it really upsets me now cause he will be really good for a few days or even a week and then just start having terrible days. But I am pretty proud of how well he is doing considering he is off all his meds. For those that do not know he was diagnosed with ADHD and is also bipolar while this diagnosis is right on in my opinion I feel he can still function without being drugged. The doctor we were going to had him on 3 different meds and just kept uping them. I have now switched doctors and have tried to changed his eating habits and starting giving him more vitamins and cod liver oil. I think the meds were making him have outburst actually. Anyway, I am proud of that and he actually is focusing pretty well. It is trying some days but I know I am doing the best thing for him.
Well I am 12 weeks and 2 days today. I cannot wait to find out what the baby is although I think we may be having another boy. I want a girl this time so bad but a healthy baby is what we trully seek! I go back to the doctor on march 17th. :) We have 3 birthdays this month. Our twin boys were born march 10 and our youngest dd march 14th so we are doing like we did with our oldest dd and youngest ds and combining their parties together so I have that to plan. Busy busy busy! I am getting my hair cut tonight so I am excited, I haven't had a hair cut in a long while. I think only once since the little one has been born and he is a yr old.

No comments: