Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Midwife appt

Well I had another midwife appt yesterday. I am 9 and a half weeks, two months sounds better to me though lol. Things are going good so far. They did another ultrasound and baby was so active. IT is such a little thing but is moving around so much, it was cutting flips . Sooooooooo precious to see the heartbeat again. I love the midwives I am going to. SO different than any of the other doctors I have went to with my other kids soI am hoping for a good delivery experience too. Not much else to say aobut my appt, they weighed me ugh!!! Took my blood for testing and the midwife and I just talked. I go back in 4 weeks and then we can hear the baby's heart with dopplar, I will probably take the kids with me for that appt. I think we have a name for the baby if it is a boy but not really decided if it is a girl. I still have so far to go so we have time . I asked her about my eye twitching. It has been for almost 3 weeks now and it is so aggravating. She said fatigue is probably the problem. HOpefully it will go away soon.
I just have to tell this story before I go! My youngest daughter who is 4, will be 5 in march had fell off her bike the other day. I was bandaging her up and putting ointment on her scrapes and through her crying she looked up at me and said, "momma did you know you are the bestest momma in the whole world". IT caught me off guard and I almost broke out in tears, I choked them back and said , "did you know you are sweetest little girl ever". That was such a sweet moment, just had to share.

1 comment:

musicmommy3 said...

I would have cried!! What a sweetie!!