Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Teaching forgiveness

   Forgiveness is a hard thing. Especially if you come from the family I did. Lol!!! ( Some in the family may be a little hard headed). But, I want my kids to learn it. I want them to see it in our house. Forgiveness is forgiving someone sometimes even when they might see no wrong in what they did or feel no need to apologize. 

     But how can we NOT teach Forgiveness when God forgives us over and over again. He sent his only son to pay a price we couldn't and many times we don't say sorry. Sometimes we don't even acknowledge we've sinned. 

  Forgiveness,  humility, kindness, and love are at the top of my list of things I want to focus on the next few months with my children. Goodness knows we could use a little more humility in this world. Instead of I didn't do anything wrong , we may need to examine ourselves and say ok if I played a part in a situation that's caused hurt I'm sorry. 

  What are you working with in your kids or maybe yourself this month or upcoming months? 

No comments: