Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Just breathe

 So for some reason every since Fall began my kids have been crazy!!! Don't know if they thought fall meant falling off the deep end or what but goodness. Fighting, arguing, not wanting to get up, etc.... But I've just been pushing through. 

 Last night my husband said why don't you take them to the park tomorrow since it'll probably be the last day it'll be this warm and beautiful. All I could think of is the school we needed to do and the things I was behind on. 

 As I took them along for my Walmart pickup this morning and the arguing started I just told myself just breathe. And then I got to thinking, maybe that's what they also needed. So instead of coming home putting up groceries and doing school , we put up groceries and then went to the lake with fast food in tow. And ya know what?!? I feel so much better. 

 I also saw how really incredible my kids are because twin girls wanted to play in the game of tag they were in. They were only 2 years old and all the kids even up to my older ones were sooooooo sweet to them. It reminded me we might be doing an OK job with these kids after all. I mean one of the biggest things I want my kids to learn is to always be kind and never exclude others. So while there I thought wow, we just needed to breathe! So, homeschooling mama when things are chaotic and crazy maybe we just need to remember to take a breather.For our sake and our kids!!! 

( Brittani and Levi weren't with us because Brittani was working at her new job and Levi was working with his dad)

 














No comments: