Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Saturday, November 20, 2021

Busy, busy

 I had been meaning to blog alllll week and things were crazy. I'm adjusting to my oldest daughter still at home getting a job. So it's harder wrangling the 2 year old while homeschooling.  Whew, he's a handful!! 

 But in other news we had a wonderful start to the week with Charlie Brown Thanksgiving day.  That's the beauty of homeschooling, learning AND having fun! We read the book, watched the movie along with extra mayflower one, and did crafts! Oh and ate for lunch that Charlie Brown made in the movie. 😉 We went over the years they landed at Plymouth and when the first Thanksgiving was. 






Then the rest of the week was normal school schedule mixed in with fun read alouds I posted before. This week I plan to stop all other school and just read books. Focus on the Indians and pilgrims and how we all can work together even if we aren't exactly the same. And focus on gratitude this week. And of course eat some yummy food Thursday and soak up the day with family. 

I'd love to hear what your plans are for this week!! 


No comments: