Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Going at it without God

Well.... haven't wrote much on my blog lately. Just have not had the focus to be able to write and I do not know how far I will get with this post. But I do want to share what the Lord has taught me lately. But I have learned going through life without God is a total failure. As long as I stay in the word, have a steady prayer life, and just stay close to the Lord things flow smoothly but as soon as I turn my focus away from God my whole life is chaos, things seem to just crumble around me. Thank God for his grace and in my weakness He is made strong! Sometimes in the business of life we get so caught up in things we forget what or WHO comes first but it does not take me long to see how much I need the Lord in my life. To be the mother, the wife, the daughter, sister, friend, etc. I need to be. Life will not always be pleasant , it will not always be joyful but always remember that JOY COMES IN THE MORNING. :) God is soooooooo good and if you maintain your focus on Him He will change your life.

1 comment:

Wifeof1Mommyof3 said...

Thank you for sharing this, I needed to hear it. I don't know if it's just me, but my focus tends to get off of God so easily! Something I need to work on. :)