Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Friday, September 28, 2012

Blogs - Looking into what seems to be perfect lives

I have been wanting to write this post and today seems like a pretty good day. I have had to stop going to some blogs but they started to downright depress me but then a good friend told me this: " you know people do not blog about the bad things in their lives, usually only the good days." I got to thinking how true that is for blogs and also for facebook. When reading about someone else we have to remember we are only seeing what they want us to see. I have always tried to be a open book because I feel that my failures, troubles, trials, etc.. could maybe help someone else by seeing they are not alone but I am not always so open about my life either. So here goes, this is what my day consisted of today. Woke us extremely thankful to God for the new blessing we have on the way and saying many prayers that He will protect this little one. Did several loads of clothes, made my bed, and all the things you do in the morning(nursed a hungry baby boy,changed diapers,got everyone ready) Took kids to town because I really needed to get some things and before we made it home one threw up in the car. WE have had a stomach bug for a week now, I thought we were almost over it and that I was almost caught up on laundry and then last night one of the little boys threw up everywhere and got all the blankets. Anyway, back to my day so she was throwing up and so when we got home I put her in the bed. WE (my oldest daughter and I) got the kids that were well enough lunch made and then I heard crying. The same daughter had diarreha and it came out of her pull up and onto the floor(and no this was not my hard wood floor but the carpet in her room). So.... got that cleaned up FINALLY. Used plenty of Lysol and then washed my hands and finally sat down to eat. After i ate I noticed my little man was smelled rough and picked him up out of the highchair and noticed his diaper had leaked through,yuck!! As I was taking him to get changed I slipped in dog pee( we have a new lab puppy who we are working with, and almost who got thrown outside today) but thankfully the way I fell Jericho kinda of landed in my lap. So then I finally get to changing him and then change my skirt since it had dog pee on it(embarrasing, but hey I am being real). Then had to finish my day which consisted of doing business stuff and putting it all on the computer. So there ya go , a day at the Ballard's. Totally praying we are well soon because at this rate I think I will never get caught up on laundry. Oh the joys of a big family. I WOULD NOT TRADE IT THOUGH!

2 comments:

Kelly L Boots said...

Sounds like a really rough day! I hope tomorrow is better for you and everyone is feeling better soon!

Mothertomanyblessings said...

Thanks Kelly