Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Friday, April 20, 2012

awsome vacation with family

I just have to say we just got back from a great family vacation. I love my family so much and I love going on vacation. My husband and I have strived to give our kids vacations no matter how many we have. Just because we have many kids does not mean we cannot do what other families do AND have fun. We visited Pigeon Forge, a place we have went often. This is the first time in a long time that I was not pregnant so when we went to Dollywood this time I could actually ride the rides which was very nice although a new baby is always nice :) Our little ones did so good while we were gone, I was so proud of them because we pretty much stayed on the go and I know they were tired. I just love the memories we are making when we do these sort of things and I just love the time we have with the kidswith none of the everyday stressed. I urge every family to have a vacation with their kids even if you cannot afford it you can afford to set a certain amount of time and even if it is just to visit your local parks the one on one time is priceless.

No comments: