Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wonderful things happening here

First I want to say it is super busy around here but it is a good kind of busy. I just wanted to let you all know that our 6 year old daughter went in front of the church Sunday morning and with the preacher's help said the prayer and has accepted Jesus as her Lord and Savior. She will be getting baptised soon. She has been asking for months for us to let her get baptised but her father and I just wanted to be sure. She has been so excited since. They gave her this really neat workbook to go through which we are doing during homeschool and also this little book you can write down the date of when you were born, very neat! I am so proud and hope that she grows to be a strong godly lady.
In other news our 1 yr old is FINALLY walking more than crawling, he can actually almost run if he wants too lol. I love to see a 1 yr old toddling around, nothing cuter. Baby girl is doing really good. She has been mostly in the bed with us but last night she slept from 11:30 to 6 this morning in her bassinet!!!!!!!!! I got some good sleep. :)
My ebay store is doing okay, hopefully when I get more established and have return customers it will pick up.
I went and watched our 10 yr old daughter Monday night during parent's week with her baton class, I was so proud. She is doing wonderful. This is her first year and she was the only one that did not drop her baton and looked like she really knew what she was doing. I really like where she takes because they are Christian oriented. She also does Christian drama there with her 6 yr old sister. I get to watch them do some of the Christian drama Thursday and watch our other daughter that night as well. Oh wow that is tommorrow. Where is the week going?
Our 12 yr old sons are doing well, just normal 12 yr old things we are trying to work on and our 2 yr old son is so full of energy sometimes just watching him makes me tired. He is so super sweet though and tells the other kids all the time, you are my friend. LOL
God bless you all and I hope you are all ready for Christmas.

No comments: