Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Friday, December 4, 2009

Amazing

I think with each new child the Lord blesses us with comes a new learning experience for me. With many small little ones sometimes seem things seem overwhelming but this causes me to lean on my faith so much more and pray more often. I think with each child has come stronger faith and understanding in what God put me here for. I am so in awe that God would call me to be the mother of such little blessings. To trust ME, me of all people, to raise them is unbelievable to me. This thanksgiving meant so much to me, I have so much to be thankful for. With so much divorce going on around me I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband. Yes, I went through a awful relationship in my younger days but it only made me the person I am today and only makes me cherish my relationship with my husband more now. NO things are not always easy for us, right now my husband doesn't have much work but this morning I woke up with a peace that God is gonna take care of us. How awsome is that. I love my husband, I love my kids and first and foremost I love the Lord that gave them to me.

2 comments:

*Mirage* said...

Just dropping in to say hello. :) I'm glad that you are so thankful and at peace. It's a wonderful way to be!

Regan Family Farm said...

Amen to the blessings and thankfulness of a large family and loving husband! Thank you for your sweet comment.
Blessings~
Kathy