Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years!!!

Well it is soon to be another new year. where does the time go anymore. What are you New Year's Resolutions for this year??? Are they going to be the same thing as usual or are you going to really think hard about them. Of course we all want to get rich , lose weight, etc.. etc... Losing baby weight is upmost on my list but is not on the very top . Here is my New Year's Resolution list.
-Witness more!!!!!!!(this one will be hard for me as I am not really outgoing like my husband is)
-Be more patient, especially with my children!
-Read the Bible more. MAKE TIME for bible study.
-Trust in the Lord Fully this year!!!! ~~~ Wow this list is getting harder.
- Take more time for the fun stuff, not all the strict chores and homeschooling all the time.
-GIve my husband more, I think lately I have neglicted him a bit. I hope not but feel I might have.

Right now those are the top of my list.... so what are yours this year????

No comments: