Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe it is almost Christmas, where does the time go. When I was little seemed like it took years to come back around but now as I get older and older it seems it is mere months. I am trying to just take some time and breathe and take everything in these days cause it seems it is slipping away so fast. The kids grow so fast. This year has been a good year for us though! We have trully been blessed. We were blessed with another baby this year, my dh's business was blessed, everyone was pretty healthy this year while many around us were really sick, we are blessed with so much. This Christmas I just want to sit back and take it all in. What more could a mommy want? A wondeful husband and 7 healthy , beautiful blessings. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and that everyone remembers what this season is about. WE get so caught up in the presents, cooking, get togethers,etc... that sometimes we forget what the true meaning is. I hope the New Year treats you all well but try just just live in the here and now. Live each day to the fullest! Love like you have never loved, give like you have never gave, and most important reach out to others like you never have before. Tell the world about the wonderful baby born to come and save us all!! We will never ever receive a better present! I was saved by that baby and through HIM I will not go to Hell! Yes, I know totally different than what we usually talk about during Christmas but my heart aches for the lost, especially those lost people that are in our families and right across the road from us, our neighbors. God bless you all and have a joy filled Christmas and let your light shine!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Very well put and I am total agreement with slowing down and just taking everything in.
Have a wonderfully blessed Christmas!!!
Deb

keithandjennifer said...

Great post Tiff-- Can't wait to see you at mom's house in a few hours!