Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Friday, May 30, 2014

Our screen free week!

What's a no screen week you might ask. Well, I was really tired of the kids constantly playing OR asking to play video games. I want my kids to enjoy life and you miss out on SO MUCH just staring at a screen. So we got together talked about some things they would like to do and prepared for our week. As you know with lots of little ones preparation is key! So how did it go? Well today is Friday , the kids are napping and I am exhausted but I think I have heard the most  thank you moms ever since having children,lol. They got to see their mama jump rope and was amazed when I got in on a water balloon fight! We also learned SO MUCH this week and that was not even planned. Today we visited a local place and they got to learn about how bees make honey!!! Those bees were just as busy as all my little bees. So I encourage you, no I challenge you to plan a no screen week with your kids , you will be thankful you did!!( btw- my husband and I  did get on our emails and Facebook some but for various reasons we needed to but it did make us step away from our screens a whole lot more too
) Also a huge thank you to my husband for working so hard and being such a wonderful provider so I can stay home and enjoy our children!!






































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post! Love the pictures, the kids look like their having such fun!