Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Friday, June 15, 2012

Hormones

These past few weeks of going through many different hormone changes has led me to be able to understand what many women go through. See, I have never really had bad cycles or anything like that. My cycle has always been pretty much the same(when I have had one , have not had many due to all our sweet babies :) ) and no real woman issues. But since not having a cycle due to nursing, still nursing a sweet baby, body realizing it is pregnant and then trying to realize it is not anymore due to miscarriage my hormones have went haywire!! Last week was a very dark week! Between the miscarriage and my little man not sleeping well at all I was exhausted and weary. I told myself constantly that God is good no matter what, and I do believe that and I did believe it then also but sometimes your thoughts get all cloudy by those hormones that so plague many women. I believe that is why alot of women are on antidepresents. This is one of the curses from the fall I believe. But then it really caused me to draw close to the Lord. To realize that he does give and he does take away and in both those instances He is GOOD, He is always LOVE, and is always Just! The Lord has given me so much through this experience. The realization that he does provide what we need. In the midst of sadness I had several families in our church that were so sweet to our family! Also the Lord has given me a perfect peace about it all and it just makes me all the more grateful for the undeserving gifts he has given me in my life. I am taking some herbal things to make things better and they have but ultimately it is my Lord and Savior and ONLY him that can make things right in our lives. WHen I was younger I had such a void in my life, I could not understand what it was because I had a wonderful, wonderful family but finally later on after trying to fill that void with so many other things I realized what that void was and that way JESUS. He is the only thing that can fill the void in our lives. So my advice if you going through a dark period on your life or just suffering from hormone craziness just look to the Lord and rely on Him, He is the ONLY thing that can fill that void. God is good!!! Matthew 11:28 has been my anthem for the past few weeks Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

No comments: