Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Saturday, May 28, 2011

DATE NIGHT AND BIG SAVINGS

So my parents came and sat with the kids for a little while last night while Billy and I finally got to have some time together. It was really nice. We had a good supper and saved a ton of money!!! :)
We ate at Applebees and got a appetizer and two entrees with our drinks and paid $1 something because i had a $25 gift card from mypoints.com!!

Then we went shopping and scored some deals with coupons. Total for all that you see below we spend out of pocket was $43. We saved a ton of money. Just in formula here would of cost us like $200!!!! Then we go razors, Wisk, diapers, soap, and some pull ups wipes! So happy.



Then I got home and cashed in some of my reward points from pampers rewards and got two diapers.com gift certificates so I scored two packs of diapers for $2 something, which would of been $0 but shipping was $4.99 so my money didn't cover it all. AND I got a really nice razor coming.

So we were pretty happy when we went to bed last night. I am so thankful God has brought me to this point of learning how to really use coupons so we can turn around and take care of our family and be self sufficent. Thank you Jesus for taking care of our family!!!

No comments: