Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A new blessing

i guess I really have not updated about this baby much, life is just so busy. WE are super excited to be expecting number 9 and we will be hopefully finding out what this little one is next Wendsday. I did not want to find out this time but Billy did so we are. I am super excited now to find out though. Baby seems to be doing well. I feel him/her every now and then, I love that feeling. Each baby is a total gift from God and I always long to see the face of our new blessing and wonder who they will look like. I love my children so much. NO, I do not always have sweet gushy feeling about my children but I do always remember what a blessing they are. And lately I have been trying my best to not take them for granted. Even when I am awake all night with our 8 month old or so it seems and am scared out of my mind because I am not sure how I am going to juggle another one I KNOW God is there and I KNOW God gave these beautiful children to me for a reason and they are all here for a reason. I find it hard to believe the excuses some women give for not having kids, most are quite selfish. NOw if that is your decision then that is your choice but I am sadden to know the things they will miss. NO, being a mother is not easy but it is the MOST REWARDING thing you will ever do. Far beyond that wonderful job, getting that fancy car or nice pair of earring. I am so glad that God gave me each and every one of my kids. I get so many comments when I am grocery shopping and many sadden me. IT is amazing to me how people view children these days. In this society we protect animals to the death but just throw away our babies, how insane is that!!!! I am not sure how I got off on this but I guess it just has been on my heart so much lately. Just know children are a gift and a heritage from the Lord. My only hope is that I raise up godly men and women for the Lord!!

No comments: