Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Monday, March 1, 2010

Good weekend

Saturday we loaded up all the kids and just took a ride. We went a few places in commerce and then just drove. Took them to a couple of parks and just spent time as a family. It was really nice. Then when we got home I had to run to the grocery store, of course. Sunday was church and then we came home and just stayed around the house. I actually took me a little nap , about 30 minutes, and it felt so goodddddddd!!!!!!!! Hubby cooked ribs on the grill for supper so that just was the icing on the cake. :)
Today Issac has his 18 month check up and then I have a midwife appt today also. Not sure why they scheduled me back so soon but oh well. so that is pretty much what is going on with us.

No comments: