Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Teenagers, flu, and a little of everything else

My twin sons turned 13 Friday. I wanted to write up a long thing about them because they are true miracles but we have had the flu here and I am so tired. But they went from 3 and 4 pound babies to taller than me in a blink of a eye, it all goes so fast. They have no idea that they made me the person I am today. They are true blessings. Today one of our other daugthers turns 7, I just cannot believe it. We were suppose to have them all a birthday party yesterday but we had to cancel that. I had to take the birthday girl to her heart doctor this past week and she got a very good report this time so I am proud of that. Please pray that we get well very soon, 7 kids and a dh with the flu and a pregnancy is a bit trying. I can barely keep the laundry going not to mention worrying about feeding everyone. Hubby is finally feeling better thank goodness but now he is so behind on all his jobs, he has alot of catching up to do this week. Well I had alot more to say but I am feeling a bit rough so I am gonna run. Hope everyone else is doing well. God bless.

No comments: